Join the Denver Fertility team!
Welcome to our Careers Page. Please see job listings posted below. If we do not have any job postings, please feel free to reach out to us with job inquiries at email@example.com. Thank you.
Infertility Nurse – Englewood, CO 80112
To apply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter
Position Overview: Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care has a full time opening for an IVF Monitoring Nurse. This position is responsible for examination, diagnostic and treatment procedures and skills related to fertility treatment and the care of our patients. Must be able to take direction from the Physician as it relates to specific patient care concerns. Attentive to details and have a desire to develop professionally. Other duties include assisting and improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of the business.
- Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans with patient at direction of physician.
- Answer patient questions regarding patient cycles and calendars.
- Perform intrauterine inseminations, as directed.
- Obtain pre-authorizations for IUI cycles.
- Patient injection teaching.
- Follow up with patient after ultrasound scan.
- Assure accountability for infertility/IVF patients each day, including ultrasounds, lab tests, physician orders, and other related items.
- Communicate with patient in person or on the telephone regarding patient medication, treatment plans, and test results.
- Document into EMR all patient plans and interactions with patient and physician.
- Provide compassion and emotional support to patient throughout their infertility experience.
- Participate in educating and/or training nurses, as directed.
- Support the Denver Fertility management team as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensure: Current State Registered Nurse license
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- 1-year Fertility or OB/GYN experience preferred
- Must be well-organized with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers, physicians, and team members.
- Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations
- Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- Independent, motivated, analytical, organized team player with thorough follow-up skills in a fast-paced environment
- Always maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information
Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care is a warm and inclusive infertility center with cutting edge technologies. Our physicians and staff bring competence, integrity and personal approach to fertility care.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401 (K) and Safe Harbor
- Onsite Workout Facility