Join the Denver Fertility team!
Welcome to our Careers Page. Please see job listings posted below. If we do not have any job postings, please feel free to reach out to us with job inquiries at email@example.com. Thank you
Medical Assistant, Englewood, CO 80112
Position Overview: Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care has a full-time opening for a Medical Assistant with infertility experience and/or OB/gyn. The Medical Assistant works with the Nurse Coordinators to facilitate care for the infertility patient. This position reports directly to the Practice Manager and takes daily direction from the Monitoring Nurses, Physician, and Sonographers. Other duties include assisting and improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of the business.
- Call all normal day 3 lab results to patient.
- Call all normal AMH lab results to patient.
- Call all normal preconception lab results to patient.
- Send abnormal labs and pre-conceptual labs to RN to review with physician.
- Place daily lab orders as directed by RN.
- Assist with answering calls to nurse line as needed or when delegated.
- Within scope of practice, answer triaged phone calls for nurse team and document action taken in patient EMR.
- Assist with in office procedures
- Rooming patients in a timely manner
- Responsible for keeping physicians on schedule
- Restocking rooms
- Will work in the back office and phlebotomy areas as needed.
- Assist patient, staff, and provider, as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and other in-services
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Medical Assistant certification
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating accountability, flexibility and continuous improvement 1-year Fertility or OB/GYN experience required
- Must be self-motivated
- Prior knowledge and experience with CPT and ICD-10 codes is preferred
- Must be well-organized with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers, physicians, and team members.
- Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations
- Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- Independent, motivated, analytical, organized team player with thorough follow-up skills in a fast-paced environment
- Always maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, adheres to HIPAA guidelines/regulations
Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care is a warm and inclusive infertility center with cutting edge technologies. Our physicians and staff bring competence, integrity and personal approach to fertility care.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401 (K) and Safe Harbor
- Onsite Workout Facility